The terms “DavidWogahn.com” or “Author” or “us” or “we” or “our” refers to the owner of this website. The terms “you” or “your” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We disclaim any liabilities whatsoever from your decisions based on or influenced by this site.
- The materials on this web site have been prepared for general informational purposes only and are not intended to be construed as specific advice for your personal situation or circumstances.
- Reading this web site does not establish any kind of advisor-client relationship between us. If you comment, and we respond, it is considered general advice.
- There are many costs associated with running a website. We may use advertisements or promote various products or services to offset those costs. If we do, advertisements will be clearly labeled as such. Promotions will be clearly identified and we will notify you that we may receive a commission or payment for promoting the product or service.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) or possible damages to you or your computer if you visit these linked websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
Website content. All the contents of the Website, EXCEPT FOR COMMENTS, constitute the opinion of the Author, and the Author alone; they do not represent the views and opinions of the Author’s employers, supervisors, nor do they represent the view of organizations, businesses or institutions the Author is a part of. The content of this Website is not intended to cause harm, but if You have any concerns about the contents of this Website, please contact us. Disagreeing with the content of the Website does not constitute sufficient grounds for You to ask the Author to remove or modify any parts of this Website.
Copyright policy. All content being part of this Website is property of the Author, unless noted otherwise. All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. You are not allowed to sell or modify any part of this Website. If you wish to reprint or use any of the articles you find on DavidWogahn.com, please contact us. You are welcome to link to this blog, and to discuss its contents in a respectful manner. When You quote or link to this Website, please include the Website’s name in your link. You are not authorized to use this content for personal profit.
Comment policy. The Author is not responsible for the content of any comments made by the Commenter(s). The Author is also not responsible for knowing whether the content of Your comment is breaking the law in other countries or jurisdictions. This Website is a venue for discussion; therefore, the Author will not delete critical comments, or comments portraying a different opinion from the Author’s own. However, the Author reserves the right to edit, delete, or not publish a comment if this is deemed to be potentially illegal (this includes, but it is not limited to comments containing hateful, libelous, and defamatory content). All comments on this Website have to be written in English. Please do not endanger Yourself or break the law when you comment. Comments intending to advertise and/or off-topic (”SPAM“) will be deleted. The Author also reserves the right to block Commenter(s) who have previously published offensive comments, illegal content, or SPAM.
Forbidden actions. You are not authorized to (i) use this Website to advertise for products of any kind and for other Blogs, (ii) to infringe the Copyright policy and Comment policy of this Website, (iii) to attack this Website using malicious software and/or use this Website for data mining (iv) to commit any illegal actions while using the Website, or against this Website, (v) to restrict access to this Website, (vi) to impede the normal functioning of this Website and (vii) to menace the Author with, or cause physical or financial harm to, the Author of this Website.
No Guarantee. The Author makes no guarantee regarding the validity of the content of the Website. In addition, the Author does not guarantee that the Website will be accessible at all times or during any down time (i) caused by outages to any public Internet backbones, networks or servers, (ii) caused by any failures of Your equipment, systems or local access services, (iii) for previously scheduled maintenance or (iv) relating to events beyond the Author’s control such as strikes, riots, fires, floods, explosions, war, terrorism, governmental action, labor conditions, natural and/or man-made disasters, or interruptions in Internet services to an area where the Author or Your servers are located. Although the Author will try to moderate comments quickly, the Author makes no guarantee to the Commenter that its comments or trackbacks will be displayed promptly, without modifications, or that they will be displayed at all, as all comments will be published to the discretion of the Author.
No Warranty or Condition; Links. The Author makes NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. If you choose to access the Website, you do so AT YOUR OWN RISK. To the extent links and external content are based on or displayed in connection with the Website, THE AUTHOR SHALL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE DISPLAY OF SUCH LINKS AND SEARCH RESULTS, whether this external content is breaking the law in this or other jurisdictions. YOU AGREE TO USE THE WEBSITE AT YOUR OWN RISK, and that You will not consider the Website’s content to be a suitable substitute for professional advice.
Limitations of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES, AND THE AUTHOR’S LIABILITY TO YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FOR ANY CLAIM IS LIMITED TO THE GROSS MONTHLY AMOUNT PAID BY THE AUTHOR FOR HOSTING SERVICES DURING THE ONE MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE DATE OF THE CLAIM. Each party acknowledges that the other party has entered into this Agreement relying on the limitations of liability stated herein and that those limitations are an essential part of the Agreement. Without limiting the foregoing, the Author shall not have any liability for any failure or delay resulting from any condition beyond the reasonable control of the Author, including but not limited to governmental action, labor conditions, power failures, natural and/or man-made disasters. The Author is not liable for the content of any comments the Commenter might leave on this Website (see Comment policy).
Obligation to Indemnify. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Author, its agents, and applicable third parties (collectively “Indemnified Person(s)“) harmless from and against any and all third party claims, liability, loss, and expense (including damage awards, settlement amounts, and reasonable legal fees, brought against any Indemnified Person(s), arising out of, related to or which may arise from Your use of the Website and/or Your breach of any term of this Agreement.
Applicable Laws; Venue. The Author operates the Website from Carlsbad, California and makes no representations that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Access to the Website from any location where the content is illegal is prohibited. Any claim related to the use of the Website or to the Website materials shall be governed by the laws of the state of California, U.S.A. Any action related to the access, use, content, or existence of this Website shall be filed only in the appropriate court located within California. The use of this Website constitutes Your express permission and consent to the jurisdiction of the federal and/or state courts of California for purposes of such actions.
Legal notices and Contact information. If You are intending to carry out legal action of any kind against the Website or the Author, you are required to contact us SEVEN BUSINESS DAYS before any legal claim is made. Please remember that the Author means to DO NO HARM to You or anyone else by writing the materials published on this Website. If You feel that your rights have been infringed, please contact the Author, and allow seven business days for the reply to be received. The Author will do whatever possible to address Your concerns.