Join me on February 6, 2021 for one or both of my sessions for the Bay Area Independent Publishers Association. This a Zoom meeting and anyone can attend. Scroll down for additional pricing details and how to register.
Presentation Session: begins at 9AM Pacific ($20*)
- How important are reviews to the success of your book?
- How do you get more of them?
- How do authors avoid running afoul of Amazon’s review policies?
- How to leverage good reviews.
- How to handle negative reviews.
- 10 sources for soliciting reviews.
- Distinguishing between editorial and customer reviews, and editorial review best practices.
Workshop Session: 1PM to 3PM Pacific ($40*)
The session will be primarily Q&A and authors, or soon-to-publish authors, are encouraged to bring their greatest challenges on this topic.
- Sources of reviews
- Using author mailing lists
- Acquiring and using testimonials (blurbs/endorsements)
All attendees will receive a PDF of The Book Review Companion, in advance, to help get prepared. So in this particular case, it is important for you to register at least 24 hours in advance.
*Non-member pricing. Anyone can join BAIPA and the prorata membership fee is $30 through April 30, 2021. After that the annual rate is $99.
Again, anyone is welcome to attend.