Learn how to set your book up for long-term success, improve sales opportunities, and protect your investment.
When you need one, registration tips, answers to 23 FAQs. Pros/Cons of the 2 KDP Print options. ISBNs & SEO.
When you need one, when you don’t. Barcode options for KDP Print and IngramSpark POD printing.
Why and how to file a copyright, and a guide to completing your book’s copyright page. 13 sample legal notices.
ANNOUNCING the All-New 2019 Edition:
- Instructions about how to use the new Library of Congress LCCN application and assignment system launched in May 2019.
- Amazon KDP Print ISBN and barcode handling, as well as how this changed Expanded Distribution (KDP Print replaced CreateSpace).
- Clarification about the U.S. Supreme Court decision regarding copyright registration.
- Addition of ISBN requirements for eBook aggregators.
- More than a dozen new “Tips” added help new publishers save time and come up-to-speed quickly.
Kindle eBook, Amazon ($5.99, or $1.99 when you buy the paperback)
“Straightforward and easy to digest, this is one how-to that every new author or publisher should have in their arsenal!”Brooke Warner
“An essential guide to publishing identifiers, their benefits and uses, and (most importantly) what NOT to do. Required reading for every new entrant into book publishing…”Laura Dawson