“I have sought out David as a speaker, workshop leader and panelist for the Independent Writers of Southern California and the Publishers Association of Los Angeles upon several occasions. His understanding of the subject, the trends, and the peripheral issues, combined with a lively and extremely friendly personality, makes him a rare find.”
Talks, panels, workshops, classes
I love speaking to groups and participating in panel discussions. I’ve also helped non-profits raise money for their organization by teaching workshops.
Contact me using the form below to chat about your group.
- Editorial Freelancers Association (EFA)
- Bay Area Independent Publishers Association (BAIPA)
- Independent Writers of Southern California
- Palm Springs Writers Guild
- Publishers and Writers of San Diego
- Publishing University (Independent Book Publishers Association, IBPA)
- San Diego Entertainment & Sports Lawyers
- Santa Barbara Writers Conference
- SELFPUBCON (The Alliance of Independent Authors, ALLi)
- Women’s National Book Association
Sample topics include:
- How to professionally self-publish
- Book reviews
- Online book marketing
- Publishing as content marketing
- Self-publishing imprints
Complete this form to contact me about your next event
My 35+ years of business, publishing and online marketing experience helps authors market books, and businesses use publishing as a marketing strategy. Click here to learn more.
To email me, click here.
7668 El Camino Real, Ste 104-333
Carlsbad, CA 92009