Indie publishing has gone pro.
It’s easier than ever to be a publisher. It begins with understanding the pros and cons of using a free ISBN, like that available from Amazon KDP Print.
Paperback: $7.95 | eBook: currently just $0.99
(Click the book’s image to preview.)
Don’t settle for Amazon’s free ISBN until you read this book.
- Do you have to create a publishing imprint to publish a book?
- Do you need to establish an entity or register a business name if you want to be recognized as the publisher of a book?
- What are the legal and business considerations?
- Where does your publishing imprint name appear in public and industry records?
- How do you research available names?
- What do other indie publishers do?
- What are the risks of using a free Amazon ISBN?
My Publishing Imprint is your guide to understanding the facts, your options, and the key decisions you need to make before you publish a book. Once made, they cannot be reversed.
(Kindle eBook or paperback.)
(Nook eBook or paperback)
More from the Up-to-Speed Series. Authoritative, practial, step-by-step help for any author: self-published, traditionally published, or hybrid.