Where do committed authors get authoritative guidance?
In David Wogahn’s AuthorPro newsletter from AuthorImprints.
Each month, AuthorPro delivers exclusive, topical, and helpful self-publishing advice to authors serious about using books for income or as a marketing tool.
Join today. It’s free. (Or scroll down to learn more.)
The fine print
In any given month, AuthorImprints is working with 30 or more self-publishing clients, helping them produce, manage, and market their books.
In addition, we consult with ten or more author-publishers each month about some aspect of publishing, such as distribution or book marketing.
What that means to you is that we at AuthorImprints are constantly hearing about new products and services and discovering new and different ways to self-publish books, all while we keep our own vigilant eyes on all the latest publishing news.
Our AuthorPro newsletter mailing list is how we share this insider experience and knowledge. It’s yours, free.
Frequency: The AuthorPro newsletter is mailed out monthly, the first Friday of the month. There are also occasional emails, like when a new book or course is released.
Reader focus: AuthorPro is most appreciated by three types of author-publishers:
- Business owners or business leaders publishing a book to enhance their platform or business, or to position themselves as thought-leaders.
- Authors writing fiction or nonfiction with the goal of generating income.
- Individuals who are using a book to create or further something they are passionate about (“mission-minded”).
Content focus: Each newsletter features exclusive, topical, and helpful advice. AuthorPro content is not available in the AuthorImprints Learning Center nor via our Facebook or LinkedIn channels.
- Getting and using book reviews and testimonials
- SEO and metadata optimization
- Advertising and promotions
- ARCs and pre-orders
- Mailing lists and digital collateral
- Publishing product, tool, and feature profiles (primarily Amazon, but also other leading self-publishing tools and services such as IngramSpark)
Join today and get our most popular content
After you confirm your email, we’ll immediately send you a directory of articles and features that make AuthorImprints one of the most visited websites for self-publishers.
The email will also include instructions about how to receive the most recent newsletter.
Join now. It’s free, and you can unsubscribe at any time.